- For orders to be delivered within the United States shall be shipped within 7 working days after verification of payment
- For international shipping, handling ,shipping charges and custom taxes shall vary depending on the country
- All merchandise to be shipped were packed securely and covered by an insurance
- We do not ship to P.O. Box address. We only ship to physical address.
- For other questions, please call Customer Service
This service is being offered for shipments within the US ONLY.
FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES :
THE BUYER shall be responsible to pay for any applicable duty, value added taxes (VAT) customs or import taxes charged by your country, upon delivery.
- Refunds shall be process after passing thru verification of return merchandise
- All refunds shall be credited/paid based on the manner of payment used upon purchase ( i.e. credit cards, pay pal etc.)
- Refund amount will be given for merchandise only.
KOKOSDESIGNS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
KOKOSDESIGNS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
1 name and job title
2 contact information including email address
3 other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1 Internal record keeping.
2 We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3 We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4 From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1 whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2 if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
KOKOS DESIGNS JEWELRY
2 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY SERVICE PLAN
Kokos Designs commitment is to ensure good quality and with a customer’s lifetime guaranteed satisfaction on jewelry that we make. However, precious metals and diamonds are delicate by nature and require care and attention to extend the lifetime of the jewelry piece. Rings in particular need routine preventative maintenance due to the constant impact incurred by day-to-day wear. Issues that you may encounter from regular wear such as a bent band, missing or broken diamonds, worn out, bent or broken prongs are considered “wear and tear” and will not be covered by our warranty. Kokos Designs recommends to use this plan once every 12 months to maintain the beauty and integrity of your ring. Regular maintenance will help ensure the security of your diamonds. This care is particularly essential in rings, as our hands are subject to constant impact during regular daily activity. During the preventive maintenance, your ring should be reviewed for structural integrity and loose or damaged diamonds. After a thorough cleaning and polishing of the metal, each diamond should be checked and tightened as loosening is expected. Rhodium plating is the final step of 14k and 18k white gold.
And with these issues, we thought of offering a maintenance service plan for our customer to achieve a peace of mind.
This plan must be purchased within the same purchased date of the jewelry and has a coverage period of 2 years as stated in the certificate. Each warranty plan will cover “One” jewelry only as stipulated in the corresponding certificate being issued with “ONE SERVICE, ONCE A YEAR” coverage.
The plan is renewable every 2 years. The jewelry must be in ‘like new” condition to be eligible for renewal.
SERVICE PLAN COVERAGE AS FOLLOWS:
- Free jewelry inspection, which includes:
- Free re-tipping of prongs that need to be repaired.
- All repairs resulted from factory defects
- Free jewelry cleaning and polishing. Includes rhodium plating for white gold jewelry.
- Free ring sizing (downsizing) while sizing up is not covered but can be done for additional charge.
- Repair of broken or cracked shank.
- Please note: For shanks that have thinned out due to wear and tear, if customer wants shank thicker than original shank, there will be a charge.
THE PLAN DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Loss of a stone or loss of jewelry due to:
- Other acts of God
- The item when it is not in the purchaser’s possession
- Damage of jewelry or stone due to willful abuse or misuse (wear and tear)
- Replacement of damaged or missing CENTER stone
- Jewelry that has been altered or repaired by a party other than Kokos Designs.
- Replacement of earring backs and display chains.
- Altering shank thickness and width.
The purchaser may cancel the protection plan at any time during the term. A full refund or credit of the protection plan cost will be given if the cancellation is made within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase.
If the protection plan is cancelled after thirty (30) days, Kokos Designs will refund or credit a prorated portion of the cost of the plan, based on the time remaining in the term and minus the cost of any service received.
- 1. Customer who wants to avail the warranty plan services must communicate with our office @ (213) 622-4414 or 1-866-575-3935 for assessment of repair and once qualified for a free repair, we will provide a label that will be used for shipping, free of charge.
- 2. Item/s not covered with the plan must get an estimated cost of the repair along with the shipping cost and insurance charges, back and forth.
- All items along with a copy of paid plan receipt, invoice must be packed securely and properly to prevent theft. Use double-box and make sure to seal all seams for flaps on the outer box with tamper resistant tape.
- For security reasons, do not write any name that refers to diamonds, jewelry or any name that has something to do with jewelry and request for a return receipt service to confirm that your shipment has reached Kokos Designs.
- 5. No P.O Box address is allowed.
JEWELRY SERVICE PLAN
JEWELRY PRICE COVERAGE PLAN PRICE
$499.99 AND BELOW $ 100.00
$500-$1,499.99 $ 200.00
$1,500-$3,000 $ 300.00
$3,001 AND ABOVE $ 400.00